Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Spur of the Moment Trip to Logan

I took yesterday off work and decided to head to Logan thursday night. It was a spur of the moment thing. I needed to get away so I did. It was a nice break even if it wasn't very long, I'll take what I can get!
Thanks for letting me crash on your couch, Jan! :)
Shelby, thanks for lunch, sorry I didn't tell you what I needed to and that I never gave you a hug! :( Oh and thanks for locking me out of the house! :)
Lisa, that road heading back out was pretty nice! :) I would have text that information to you, but you know, that won't work.
It was fun and I'm glad I went. To top it all off we wrote a letter to Logan (which I'm sending today) and that was a lot of fun! I made it funny, of course! Don't let the others fool you when they try telling you it was them!
Thanks for making my trip fun, next time I'll try and make it a time when I can stay longer and not have to get back to work the next day!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It was fun to see you, if only for a little while! Glad you made it back safely! Sure do love ya!

Jan said...

I would say spur of the moment! It was fun to have you here, the kids love it. You always make it fun in our house! Hope all is going well! By the way I'm the funniest!