Thursday, January 15, 2009

Entertaining Me From A to Z

Entertaining meaning entertainment! You might say I was way bored and this is why I am doing this post. A list of things from A-Z that I like, well that I could think of, and reasons why:
A-August Rush-Never give up!
B-Brad Paisley-Love his music!
C-C.S.I.-I learn so much from this show!
D-Daughtry-His songs are good and clean!
E-Eagle Eye-I love Shia LaBeouf and does technology scare you?
F-Friends-These 6 friends will never let you down!
G-Get Smart-I love the comedy!
H-House-Something my dad and I watch together, plus I love it!
I-Iron Will-I grew up watching it with my dad!
J-J. K. Rowling-Her books let me escape from everything!
K-Kellie Pickler-Cortney took me to her concert and I loved it!
L-Lion King-It is my favorite Disney movie!
M-M.A.S.H.-I love good classics!
N-National Treasure-My Grandpa Hardy and I love this movie!
O-One Tree Hill-It reminds me of Shelby!
P-Pride and Prejudice-Never settle for whats not for you!
Q-
R-Rascal Flatts-Need I say more?
S-Superman/Smallville-Duh, he is my hero!
T-Thirteen Going on Thirty-Its ok to act like the kid in you!
U-Urban, Keith-Hot foreign singer, mmm!
V-
W-What I Like About You-A favorite sitcom!
X-X-Men Trilogy-I love these kind of movies!
Y-
Z-
Not bad if there were only 4 letters I couldn't think of. I did have more than one for a few of them! Ah well! Ya I think I was bored!

2 comments:

Logan Bradley said...

For those who didn't catch on, they are all entertainment related. It took me awhile to figure out. :s

Jan said...

Wow! I think you were bored...hehehe! That is quite the accomplishment!