I decided to post a blog of some of the random pictures from my phone. I have many more so I might just do another blog about them! I basically took all my pictures that aren't of Kenadee off my phone to do this!

Harry Potter clue. I had to take a picture to show Logan what the board looked like!

Dove candy wrapper that is stating the obvious!

Box full of Superman stuff that I own. I was letting Brianne know how much I have!

Cort and I found this at Wal Mart. We wanted to know if this piece of chocolate would cure anything?!
I guess more to come later. I have many more and I am sure I will be bored again soon! :)
4 comments:
I would say these are random! I would say your bored :)
ya very!
is this really the kind of stuff we spend our time doing? we are sooooo funny!!!
ya and I have many more weird ones from the things we do!
Post a Comment