Although its been years its nice to know that a little reminder can bring back amazing truths. So just say hi! It makes a difference. Don't let the day pass without saying hi to someone! You never know how it will make them feel and you won't be sorry!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Just Say Hi!
I was once taught in Young Women to just say hi! It had been a lot of years since I had thought about this until a few weeks ago when I was talking to the girls in my class and I was reminded of that lesson. I thought about how much of a difference we can make in someones day by just saying hi. That two letter word can make all the difference. We may not see it or realize we made a difference but the person we said hi too can feel it. We get the opportunity to feel the effects when someone just says hi to us! We can feel the improvement. After we have felt this improvement why wouldn't we want to do that for someone else? With this said let me tell you about this amazing neighbor that I have; we are good friends and she and her family are ABSOLUTELY amazing! When I left my house today I had a message waiting for me outside on the sidewalk...
Such encouragement! Some days it is something like this that we need just to get out of bed. It is things like this that make it worth getting out of bed! The rest of the day might not be what you wanted or what you expected but no matter how the day goes this message is there for us to know that someone was thinking about us and they wanted us to have a good day! All she did was say hi and my day was so much better! Anyone walking by can take this note to heart and they should! Maybe my neighbor was directing it to me but I am sure anyone else who saw this note had a change in their day! So when we do say hi to someone else it makes their day but how do we know that someone else didn't over hear it and take it heart? For all we know they passed it on! The person we just said hi to, well they probably passed it on too because of the way they felt!
Although its been years its nice to know that a little reminder can bring back amazing truths. So just say hi! It makes a difference. Don't let the day pass without saying hi to someone! You never know how it will make them feel and you won't be sorry!
Although its been years its nice to know that a little reminder can bring back amazing truths. So just say hi! It makes a difference. Don't let the day pass without saying hi to someone! You never know how it will make them feel and you won't be sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're the one that brings smiles to our family!!you're the best(from Justin) Glad you didn't comment on the great art.
Hi!
Post a Comment