Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ABC

I needed something to do and a new blog so I stole this from Shelby, who did it a long time ago, to give me something to do! Thanks Shelby! :)

A-Attached or Single? Single
B-Best Friend? Shelby, Logan, a couple more
C-Cake or Pie? Pie, cake is gross
D-Day of Choice? Friday I guess
E-Essential Item? My cell phone
F-Favorite Color? Blue
G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms seem to last longer! :)
H-Hometown? Mud Lake
I-Favorite Indulgence? Reeses anything
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? Undecided
L-Life isn't complete without? My family and friends
M-Marriage date? Um, no idea
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother and 3 sisters
O-Oranges or apples? Apples
P-Phobias? My imagination in the dark
Q-Quote? "Live each day as if it were your last"
R-Reason to smile? It makes you happy?
S-Season of choice? Summer
T-Tag 3 people: No one, I'm just bored!
U-Unknown facts about me? I hate getting my socks dirty but I can't go barefoot and I hate shoes but I would rather wear shoes to keep my socks from getting dirty!
V-Vegetable? Most of them!
W-Worst habit? OCD
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? Spaghetti Pie
Z-Zodiac sign? Leo

No comments: