I finally made it to a NBA basketball game! It was Oklahoma City Thunder playing in Utah. My mom got some tickets through her work so she gave them to me. My dad and I made a trip to Utah to watch the game. They weren't the best seats but they were free so why not?! Plus I LOVE Kevin Durant so of course I wanted to go even more!!!
The pictures aren't the best but that is the tip off, which Oklahoma won!
That is the back of #35, which is of course, Kevin Durant! I had a good time watching him play! :)
Kevin Durant is the one with the towel over his head! I couldn't pass up the opportunity of taking the picture with him like that!I don't have the picture up yet, but Kevin Durant was the leading scorer in the game, out scoring Carlos Boozer, 24-21 I believe. :)
I have wanted to go to a game with my dad for a long time so I am glad we finally got to. I was the only one cheering for Oklahoma (that I know of) but I had fun. Yes, the Jazz won but Oklahoma at least made a ball game out of it in the second half by outscoring the Jazz 35-20 in the 3rd quarter. They lost by about 7, even though Oklahoma jumped to a 8-0 lead in the first quarter. Not sure what happened after that. As soon as they lost the lead the Jazz were well over 20 before Oklahoma finally was higher than 10. Oh well. I had so much fun and I am glad I finally got to go! It was a spur of the moment trip planned Friday morning when my mom got a hold of the tickets and my dad and I came home after the game, so we got home at close to 2 in the AM, but it was definitely worth it! Thanks for going with me dad!
2 comments:
I am so happy you got to go....YAY
wow! what a game that was huh! I loved it how paul milsap just took it to the hole that game, no one could stop him. ya perty sure the jazz are goin all the way this year!
Post a Comment