I just had a wonderful time at the movies with my parents. We decided to go see Get Smart. Let me just say that I think its my new favorite! Or at least it goes in the top 10! It was so funny! I loved it! My mom and I were laughing almost none stop for 2 hours, whereas my dad didn't start laughing until about an hour into it. I don't know what his deal was! :) It was a good laugh, something I needed! I'm very glad I went. Oh and we got in free, you can't beat that!!!
1 comment:
Hi Dev...I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I did and I wanted to say hi..especially since the movie you saw was the night we saw you guys late at Walmart. Hope things are going great. Check out my blog at hamergreatscotts.blogspot.com...Tell Alisa to let me into hers...or give her my site...Kristie
Post a Comment