Friday, October 3, 2008

Evening of 9 Ball!!

My mom and I decided to play a couple games of 9 ball tonight to have some fun! We played with our hoochie-mahadas, otherwise known as pool cues. Ya my mom was saying something and that is what came out! You've got to love her vocabulary! :)

We played in our matching boots-which we bought earlier in the evening! We were going to see if you could guess which feet belonged to which person but we thought it would be kinda easy to guess-given that she never wears anything but basketball shorts! :)
We decided to see who could shoot better behind their back...
Ya I think I won!!! :) haha Ya I have no idea who won..probably her actually..but then again we both messed up quite a bit tonight. You should have seen the shot when I missed the cue ball completely. Funny I know! :)
This is what the table looks like when I win! Yes believe it or not I went 3 for 3 tonight!!! Good times! Oh and ask my mom she'll even tell you I won! :)

1 comment:

Jan said...

Good memories that you will never forget!