I'm tagged again, I've got to get better at this game! :)
Rules
1.Link the person(s) who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
Thanks Shelby! Who by the way, I have more in common with than I thought!
My 6 unspectacular quirks!
1. I have OCD when I play cards. In solitaire I have to have the Aces in a certain order.
2. When I play cards with people, if I get the chance I put them all the same direction or if they are face up I put them in an order, normally counting.
3. I have to do things in even numbers. Like eating mints. I hate odd numbers!!
4. If I hear a funny story or come up with a funny line, I have to call Cortney to tell her.
5. I love sleep. I like to sleep a lot. I can go without it but I'd rather not! I NEED my sleep..like lots of it!!!
6. I say sorry all the time and my friends yell at me for doing this! But I can't help it. Sorry.
1 comment:
Hey, I am completely with you on #1 and #2. It drives me insane to have them out of order!
Post a Comment