WAHOO!!!! ENGLAND HERE I COME!!!!
After years of waiting I am finally getting to do the number one thing on my list of goals, go to England! I am so excited! I have my passport and my ticket! No turning back now! 21 days until I am there but only 20 before I leave! I fly out of Salt Lake on August 8 and get to England on August 9. From there I will get to spend a week with one of my very good friends! She is letting me stay with her and her family, so I am very grateful for that! I leave England on August 15 and get back to Salt Lake on August 15. That is going to be weird because by the time I get to Utah it will be 4p.m. and I am leaving England at 1p.m. I guess we'll see how that goes! I'll take it though because I can't wait to go!
Well I guess that is the biggest update I have in my life right now, one of the best ones I've ever had too!
I'll be counting down the days!
6 comments:
How fun!! I am so jealous but excited for you!!
I'm SOOO happy for you! I can't wait to see the pictures! (and my souvenir! :)
That's awesome, Dev! I'm so excited for you! Take lots of pics!
Hey Dev...you will have a wonderful time. See all that you can.. There is so much there. I loved that trip. I hope to go back someday...what made you want to go?
(Try to get to London and possibly Shakespeare's home town! :-))
Mrs. Scott
AWESOME!!! You pulled if off huh? I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear about it either! See you in a few days though right???
YAY!!! I am so happy for you. I know this is very selfish of me, but do I get to see you when you fly into SLC? I hope you have the time of your life.
Post a Comment