Monday, July 21, 2008

Bring It On!

You know those breaks we all need? Well I needed one and I am happy to say that it has come! Yes, school is done! I am done until January! I survived! (I know you were all worried)
I am just sitting here knowing that I don't have to go to school in the morning and I've got to say I'm very happy I don't have too! It feels good to be done with my first year of school. While I am still not entirely sure of my future, I at least know that I got somewhere this year! All I am going to do is sit back and say bring on the future! I'm here waiting! Change is inevitable isn't it? Well I say...Bring it on!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh, and congrats on finishing the first year! That has to feel awesome!

alriggells said...

Once again my friend you inspire me, and help me. You are amazing, what can I say my best friend is AMAZING