I wanted to take a minute and post something to thank my friends and family for all the love and support they have given me over the years! I couldn't have done it without them! I am who I am because of them and I am so grateful for the influence that each one of them has had on my life. They make me want to be a better person! They are all so amazing! I don't just mean my immediate family either, I'm referring to my aunts, uncles, and cousins too! As for the friend part, its not just my best friends either! You guys are all so amazing! Thank-you so much for all you do and being such wonderful examples to me!
The person they make me want to become is in me somewhere and I know that she'll be here someday, I realize it every time I spend time with any of them! Thank-you for helping me see who I can become! I was truly blessed with my friends and family! I wouldn't want it any other way!
7 comments:
Hey, Dev! We think the world of you. I am definately hoping you will be at the reunion! Tell me you will be, okay? We want to see you! You are an amazing person. I'm proud to call you my niece!
Well, you are an amazing person! How could it be any other way with relatives like us, right? haha!! We love you!!!
well I can see that we all have the same traits as bradley's cause yes we are amazing I must say I am very much so! haha your the bomb shigity love ya
I'm gald you are starting to realize how amazing I am haha!! Remember you don't have to change at all you are wonderful just the way you are!
I love you girl. You are amazing I don't know where I would be without you honestly. You are my rock and the best friend I could ever ask for. Thank you
OH MAN...everybody else took my spotlight...! I was thinking everybody's comments would be more like Kristen's...and then there would be mine that says "hey thanks" haha...but everybody else lead up to it and then Brit beat me to the actual punch line...DANG IT ALL!! haha but just know that I was gonna be the witty and arrogant one...who still somehow seems to let you know that I love you.. :) haha you're amazing, dev...and i'm glad i can be in the "family" and "best friends" category!! :) haha I guess I AMMM that amazing..
It was actually Sean that said Thank You!!
Post a Comment