Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just for fun!!

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Lets see what fabulous memories you have about me!!!

6 comments:

Shelby Nicole said...

Two words..."we know" haha ... oh and "Brianne got married on her WEDDING day?" and uh ... "one" ... and "so i just witnessed sir and horse buzzling" and uh ... "morzip zip" and writing Logan a VERY random but HILARIOUS letter...and many many more...! :) I just love our good times together

Jan said...

Hey Shelby and I have some of the same ones. I wonder how that happend1!?! Also the long talks and texting when it is 11:30 at night and not asking if you were asleep...(did that last night to Shea)...Jan is upset and that's overated. Have fun with that!

Kristen said...

Deverie! I was looking through my scrapbook the other day and I came across the cutest picture! It was a picture of you and all of your siblings and cousins all the way from Chris to Chase. We had kidnapped all of you from your parents and taken you to Tauphus Park in '91. We had to show you guys off to everyone in the world! We played at the park and even let you all go down the slide together in a train! Wow, we were such fun Aunts!! You've never had any better, right? I also remember babysitting you guys all of the time! You were so fun and although there were some good times and some not so good (When Chris and I got in trouble for shooting cans with the BB Gun or shooting birds in the tree or when Cortney put the sewing machine needle through her finger and when Cortney got her finger tip chopped off when someone slammed the door on her, wow, was Cortney accident prone or what?) I had such a fun time doing so! I have the best nieces and nephews anyone could ever have! By the way, your pictures are so adorable. I will have to show them to you someday!

Lisa said...

I was just looking at the same pictures as Kristen the other day! I have so many memories from your childhood up until you moved to Hamer. Then it was harder to see you so often. Anyway, more recently, I stopped by your house a couple of years ago while I was waiting for Paul and we played the Harry Potter "Scene-It" and I knew nothing compared to you! You knew every answer and won! Big surprise!

alriggells said...

WOW...there is so many cause you and I means a hecka good time. Hmmm...let me choose. Oooo...our bus ride to Gooding at like what 4 in the morning and I sat on you while you were laying on your seat trying to sleep. HEHE...or when Jessie's dad got mad at her and we were all trying to run from Jim and Summers house to your house and tripping over everything, and well you know the rest (I don't wanna make myself look TOO bad), or playing night games, or Halloween tricks, Christmas Caroling on Halloween.....etc

K.J. said...

wait I think kristen is wrong right! you were the one who put the sewing machine needle thru ur finger! i was there! i remember that. and playing red light green light on ur portch & telling cortney that there was an evil cortney in the canal next to ur house. haha good times, good times, my favorite is the new ones tho cause logan left and we became better friends. love ya