Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged...Am I It?

Savanna tagged me and if i want to remain her favorite aunt I guess I better play along!
Lets see, what does Deverie like???
I like:
to jazzersize.
underwater basket weaving.
pushing all the buttons on an elevator.
jumping on the bed..not just any bed a water bed..much harder.
using my arm as my turn signal.
looking for cars on my right when I know they'll be coming on my left.
trying to be like superman by wearing my underwear on the outside.
eating PB&J's but only when the crusts on the left and right sides is cut off and the PB is on the bottom.
to be funny.

I guess those are some things I like to do! :)
I am going to tag...Ashton, Emily P., Larry, Alisa Rigby



2 comments:

Kristen said...

I think you are too funny! Who knew such things about you? Well I am sure a lot of people do! You are too funny. That's all I have to say!

Lisa said...

you are hilarious! At least you like to be funny cuz you are! Love ya!