Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Sunday With My Cousin!

I just spent my Sunday evening hanging out with my cousin, KJ. Yes believe it or not we spent some time together and didn't kill each other! Actually, we made cookies! When I suggested that we should make them, I told KJ he should "jump on it" and get going, well he took me literally and jumped on my mom's stove!!



Because we all KNOW I can't cook, I decided to let KJ do all the work...

But I enjoyed every bit of it! I look pretty good, I gotta say! :)

Don't worry though, I made KJ a big cookie in return, but he mutilated it! Rude I know!

In the end we were able to smile. I mean who can resist a smile made of cookies! :)

By the time we finished there weren't as many cookies as I know we made. I guess you could say we started eating them a little early! :)
Over all it was a great night and I'm glad I told him to come hang out with my family! Its always a good time right? Wait of course it was...I was there! :)

5 comments:

Larry Bradley said...

That is a pretty cool post! I think it is awesome that you and KJ hung out and made cookies. That is a pretty good memory you just made and will mean something down the road.

Kristen said...

You crack me up! I like the part where you said you made KJ do all the work and you enjoyed the cookies. What fun memories. Now do you guys want to come to my house and make cookies? I'll be waiting!

Shelby Nicole said...

fun...but...shelby is upset...

alriggells said...

You do look good my friend, you are amazing. I am glad you had a fun time, you deserve it. And cookie making makes for a good time most of the time. Ah the good ol' cookie making days. Now I just don't cook at all really. HA. I loved it. Love ya

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that KJ cooks! :o I'll have to invite him over to my house more! ;) Looks like you two had fun, it's great to see that you have a blog! Tell your mom and dad we said HI!