Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yes! Me too!

Yes I have conformed and started a blog too! I'm not promising that it will be that exciting cause to be honest I lead a pretty boring life!! But hey at least I am giving it a shot right? I do have to say, I have nothing to say right now so I guess there will be more to come.....oh thanks Sean for your help...couldn't have done it without you!

8 comments:

Sean and Brittany said...

Ha Ha I am first!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

Ashton said...

and where is my blog on your list of friends?!?!

Deverie said...

sorry ashton..i'll take care of that right now!

K.J. said...

wow now we can stalk you! haha that is why it took me so long to do it I just wasn't sure I wanted to tell people things but it is like a binding contract now tho you have to tell us stuff haha!

Kristen said...

You took the plunge. I can't wait for more! We love you!

Kristen said...

Oh, and I love your picture!

Lisa said...

I am excited to hear all of the juicy details of your life!!!! J/K!!! I do love to hear what is going on though. Happy posting!

Amber Bradley said...

Yay another blogger! I am so excited to see what goes on in your life since you seem to like to keep secrets...;) Keep the posts coming. I Love your picture!!! Why do you hide from the camera so much?